Sildenafil Citrate and its application in women
Different studies give different numbers concerning the effectiveness of Sildenafil Citrate in women. However, its effectiveness is obvious. The mechanism of action of the remedy is based on the enhancement of nitric oxide production, which in its turn takes part in the process of relaxing the smooth muscles in the blood vessels. Due to this, the flow of blood to the pelvic organs gets better, which naturally leads to the improvement of sensitivity of the sex organs in women.
Such action makes it possible to:
- Achieve a better response to physical stimulation;
- Increase lubrication of the vagina;
- Make the clitoris more sensitive;
- Reach an orgasm easier;
- Enjoy a stronger and longer climax.
Experiencing various intimate problems, women may lose interest in sex. But due to the impact on all these constituents, the drug may significantly increase libido in women.
Who should avoid taking the drug?
Though the drug is relatively safe, there are some categories of the patients who should better not take this remedy. To such patients belong those with:
- Cardiovascular problems including hypertension, hypotension or angina and some other health conditions connected with the heart health;
- Severe kidney and liver diseases;
- Tumor processes of the female reproductive system;
- Uterine bleeding;
- Heart surgery, stroke or heart attack within the last six-months-period;
- Narrow-angle glaucoma or any other severe vision problems;
These are not all generic Sildenafil contraindications. You should talk to a medical specialist about all the possible hazards of the therapy with this medication.
Furthermore, the age of the patients may also play a role. Women younger than 18 shouldn’t take Lady era. At the same time, women who are over 65 should take it with caution and only under the supervision of their healthcare providers.
Lactation and pregnancy are direct contraindications to the drug intake. In addition, administering of some preparations (e.g. nitrates) may provoke the appearance of severe adverse reactions. That’s why you should discuss the safety of concomitant use of any medicines with Lady era with your doctor.
The treatment of sexual dysfunction with Sildenafil Citrate in women may provoke the appearance of some unwanted reactions. Some of them are more frequent but less serious, whereas some are very rare but severe. In any case, you should learn about all possible Lady era side effects before you start the therapy. Among the most often reported negative reactions to the remedy are:
- Flushing of the face and neck.
These reactions are temporary and do not last long. However, if you notice that your condition is getting worse or the negative symptoms last for too long, consult with your doctor. Some side effects of the remedy demand immediate medical attention. Here belong:
- Loss of consciousness;
- Extremely low blood pressure or vice versa elevated blood pressure;
- Vision troubles;
- Reactions of hypersensitivity (swelling of the face, tongue, and throat, which disturb breathing).
In case of experiencing any severe side effects, call an emergency room as some of these conditions may be life-threatening.